Manually adding a pension scheme
This is the process of manually adding the existing pension scheme the client in question is already set up with on to Nomisma which will then allow the software to calculate the correct pension contributions for each employee that is enrolled. Filing is only possible for linked pension schemes.
1. Go to the Pension dashboard, select Add Scheme at the top of the page and select Add Manually from the drop down options.
2. Populate all of the mandatory fields within the Add Pension Scheme pop-up and then click Save.
Adding employees to a pension scheme
1. To add employees to the pension scheme, click on the three vertical dots to the right of the employee name, select Edit and then go to the Auto Enrolment section. Populate all mandatory fields within this page, click Save and this will then ...
Linking an existing pension scheme
This is the process of linking an already existing scheme that the client in question and any of their employees are already enrolled on which will then allow the software to calculate the correct pension contributions for each employee that is ...
Filing pension contributions
1. Go to the Payroll dashboard, go to Filing Management on the left hand menu and then select the Pension option from the drop down menu. Select the contributions by ticking the box to the left, add any notes if necessary and then click the Submit to ...
Activating the pension for a client
1. Go to the Payroll dashboard, click on the Edit Company button and then go to the Payroll Meeting section under Payroll Details. Locate the Company Pension field where you will need to select Yes. 2. You will be taken to a Pension Details page ...
Manually running a payroll
Go to the Payroll dashboard, click on the Run Payroll button and then select how the payslips will be sent out via the Send Payslips drop down menu. You can make any adjustments to an employee’s pay by clicking on the pencil icon to the right and ...