Activating the pension for a client
1. Go to the Payroll dashboard, click on the Edit Company button and then go to the Payroll Meeting section under Payroll Details. Locate the Company Pension field where you will need to select Yes.
2. You will be taken to a Pension Details page where you will need to populate all of the mandatory fields and then click Save. This will then create a separate Pension dashboard option which can be accessed via the Payroll dashboard on the left menu
Pension Details breakdown:
- Staging Date: The date when the first employee joined the company.
- Compliance Date: Declaration filing date.
- Re-enrolement Date: Re-enrolement date.
- Signatory Title: Signatory title.
- Signatory Name: Signatory name.
- Email Address: Email address.
- Phone Number: Phone number.
- Employer’s Contracting Out Number: This step can be skipped if not necessary.
Manually adding a pension scheme
This is the process of manually adding the existing pension scheme the client in question is already set up with on to Nomisma which will then allow the software to calculate the correct pension contributions for each employee that is enrolled. ...
Linking an existing pension scheme
This is the process of linking an already existing scheme that the client in question and any of their employees are already enrolled on which will then allow the software to calculate the correct pension contributions for each employee that is ...
Adding employees to a pension scheme
1. To add employees to the pension scheme, click on the three vertical dots to the right of the employee name, select Edit and then go to the Auto Enrolment section. Populate all mandatory fields within this page, click Save and this will then ...
Filing pension contributions
1. Go to the Payroll dashboard, go to Filing Management on the left hand menu and then select the Pension option from the drop down menu. Select the contributions by ticking the box to the left, add any notes if necessary and then click the Submit to ...
Creating a Self-Assessment client
From your Agent screens, click on the + button in the top right-hand corner, select New Client and then choose the Self-Assessment option. Either choose to manually add a new client or you can batch upload multiple clients by downloading the ...