Our brand new help centre and community is now live!
We absolutely love our community of Nomisma users and want to bring as many of you together as possible.
Since we can't actually meet, our research has led us to realise a virtual community is just as good as any. So, we're realising our very own help centre, which you can bookmark: support.nomisma.co.uk
Within the help centre, you'll have access to the following:
- Help Centre
- Articles and best practice manuals in relation to every module
- Product updates, including video content
- Tips and tricks to get the most out of Nomisma
- You'll be able to network with like-minded individuals
- Ask any question you like, one of our team will respond just like they would an email
- Request new features or make suggestions for new ideas. The rest of the Nomisma community can contribute and upvote the best ones!
- You can raise new support requests directly from our portal
- All of your historical email chains in relation to past queries are now accessible within one place
We hope you find the portal useful, if you've any suggestions or ideas, do add them within the community; we're really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Self-Assessment eSignatures - Now Live!
By popular demand, self-assessment eSignatures are now live! This functionality allows you to request and obtain approval seamlessly without having to leave the Nomisma platform. It will: Send an email containing eSigning links, within just a few ...
Adding a new employee
1. Go to the Payroll dashboard, click on the New Employee button, populate the relevant fields in the Personal Details, Mandatory Payroll Information and Pay Details section under Employee Details and then click Save. 2. Populate the relevant fields ...
How to add new nominal codes
To add a new nominal code first go to a client’s Bookkeeping dashboard (this can also be done on the Final Accounts dashboard if active), click on the Advisor Tools drop down at the top of the page and select Nominal Code. Click on the Add Account ...
The Self-Assessment mobile app is a bridge between clients and advisors that helps unlock hidden efficiencies within the Self-Assessment production process. The app has eliminated all of the time-consuming processes such email or SMS and has all the ...
Agent Setup - Practice
The Practice tab is where an Agent will enter all the necessary details about their practice and also all the Director/Members/Sole Trader details (depending on what has been selected for the Accountant Practice Type field). Click Save once all the ...